Blaine Brother’s trailer shop has been in the business of servicing trailers for over 35 years. Our knowledgeable team has the experience to provide you with the best service in the entire industry. We offer a total of 27 roadside service trucks and 24 Hour emergency service. We also offer on-site fleet maintenance programs to assist in keeping your trailers in-service at all times.
Our technicians back at the shop perform all types of repair, whether it is a Preventive Maintenance service or a unit that needs more extensive repairs. Our clients know that they can depend on us to provide them with timely repairs and quality workmanship. Blaine Brothers is here to service, repair and maintain all makes and models of trailers.
- Full-Service mobile trailer repair
- Certified MNDOT & FHWA Inspections
- Liftgate repair & complete installations
- MIG & TIG Aluminum steel & stainless welding
- Rollup and swing door repair or replacements
- Total suspension repair or replacements
- Thorough brake repair & maintenance
- Computerized ABS diagnostics & repair
- Live floor repair including complete install
- Complete tarping systems for heavy duty equipment
- Preventative maintenance
- Emergency roadside service
- Free estimates
- Free local pick up and delivery
- Authorized warranty repair center for Chief, Stoughton, Transcraft, Hyundai,vanguard and more.
- Fleet Service
- Fleet Management
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
Blaine Brothers’ effective Preventative Maintenance (PM) programs help you avoid costly breakdowns. We can help increase up-time with on-time Preventative Maintenance completions, oil changes, repairs, and bumper to bumper safety inspections.
Blaine Brothers is compliant with state and federal DOT regulations. If it is a semi-tractor, medium or heavy duty truck, our certified technicians use the latest technology to diagnose issues and make necessary adjustments or repairs as needed.
With a properly maintained trailer, it will be more fuel efficient, dependable and profitable. Contact us about our Preventative Maintenance programs and we can go over all the key benefits of a PM program with you.
With over 2,000 years of combined industry experience and high employee retention rate, our qualified technicians will ensure your repair is done correctly, promptly, and efficiently.
Looking for a part? Our experienced team will get you the part you need. Our knowledge of the transportation industry helps Blaine Brothers deliver unparalleled customer service.