FAQ - How Do I Maximize The Life Of My Semi-Truck Tires?
If you’re looking to keep your heavy duty truck running safely and efficiently, it’s vital that you properly maintain the quality of your tires. Here are a few ways that you can extend the life of your tires and remain operating at peak efficiency.
- Purchase the correct tire tread style
- Ensure proper tire mounting
- Be proactive with tire inspections and maintenance
- Check your wheel alignment regularly
- Drive at appropriate speeds
- High quality truck maintenance services
If you make sure to keep these six things in mind while performing your truck maintenance, your tires will be running more smoothly and your encounters with downtime will be far less.