FAQ - What Spring Tuneups Should I Complete?
While you may not love cleaning, making sure your heavy duty truck runs properly is very important to your job. Here are a few items to consider as you complete your spring tuneups on your heavy duty truck fleet:
- Wash down the exterior of your truck to view any winter damage that occurred
- Inspect heating and cooling systems for the upcoming warm weather seasons
- Check your tire quality and pressure to make sure you have traction during the rainy season
- Inspect your brakes to ensure proper functioning after a cold, salty road season
- Check all of your truck fluids to make sure you don’t experience a preventable breakdown during transportation
- Clean and organize your cab
Complete these tasks during the spring season to ensure you go into the hot summer transportation season knowing that your truck is ready for business.